RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 COMPETITION
Closed on: 2 Nov 2019
Stand a chance to win a Smart TV
To enter, simply send your message of support to the Bokke on 45475 (SMS costs R1.50)
Competitions T’s & C’s Apply
COMPETITION RULES FOR RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019
- The competition runs from the 30th October 2019
- The voting line is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of SABC, as well as any SABC employee including agencies, UIP and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
- The competition closes on the 2 November 2019
- There is no restriction on the number of entries.
- The sms number for the competition is 45475.
- Viewers/listeners will SMS the answer to the question advertised. to 45475.
- A premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- Winners that enter the competition stand a chance of winning a Smart TV and a Smart Phone.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid TV licence.
- Winners only will be contacted on the 1 November 2019 to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, TV License number and address.
- Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition line or prize awards.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the voting line at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Any person is eligible to enter.