Pay The Bills with the Old Mutual Money Account Visa Card
Old Mutual Money Account Switch and Win Competition
This competition is open to any legal resident of the Republic of South Africa who is a natural person, 18 years of age or older.
Qualification and participation in this competition is NOT limited to Old Mutual Money account holders who meet all the qualifying criteria below:
- Listen to the daily radio show
- Listener need to SMS the Radio Show with the word: Switch
a. The SMS Number will be supplied by the radio station
- The radio station will randomly contact the listeners
a. Only listeners who have SMS’d the word: Switch
- Listeners need to motivate on live radio why they entered the competition
- Listener stand a chance to win R5 000 daily courtesy of Old Mutual towards Paying the Bills.
a. Standard SMS rates Apply of R1.50
Winner (s) selection and notification
- Participants that SMS the provided SMS contact number, may be contacted telephonically by the radio station
a. Old Mutual Finance will not be held responsible for winners not being contacted by the radio station
b. Should the competition be postponed to another date for any reason whatsoever, the new dates will be published on the SABC radio website.
- Winners will need to open an Old Mutual Money Account online at www.moneyaccount.co.za and collect their card at their nearest branch or Apply for an Old Mutual Money Account at an Old Mutual branch
a. Payments will be arranged after receiving proof of banking details
- One (1) attempt will be made to get into contact with the listener
- If unsuccessful after the one attempt in making contact, another winner will be identified
- In the event of a dispute, Old Mutual holds the right not to pay the winner.
Contractual consequences of persons entering the competition
- Participants may be invited to participate in Public Relations activities and other marketing initiatives as organised by us Old Mutual for purpose of this competition.
- Winners of the Old Mutual Money Account competition may be asked to participate in Social media advertising, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by means of high-quality photos that will be displayed on Old Mutual limited social media pages as well as Old Mutual Branches.
- Participants reserve the right to refuse such participation.
Receipt of competition prize
All winners need to be in the possession of an active Old Mutual Money Account
Winners need to supply proof of account details to claim their winnings
- You may not attempt to do anything to change the outcome of the competition in any way.
- If you fail to comply with any part of these rules you will be disqualified and you will forfeit any prize(s).
- The right of admission into this competition lies solely with us and is non-negotiable.
- The organisers reserve the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Competition will not bring the organiser.
- The participant will indemnify and hold the organiser harmless in respect of any failure by it to comply with the Terms and Conditions and will indemnify and hold the organiser harmless for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss sustained by a participant as a result of the possession or use of their Money Account Card in this Competition; for any loss, damage, harm or injury which the participant may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against you by any third party, during or after this Competition.
- Participants indemnify Old Mutual Finance (Pty) Ltd, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from your participation in this Competition.
- The prize cannot be sold or transferred to any person other than the winner and his/her chosen beneficiaries.
- By entering the competition, you indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that you are a winner, you agree to use the prize/s entirely at your own risk and hereby indemnify and hold us harmless for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss sustained by you as a result of the possession or use of prize/s won in the competition and for any loss, damage, harm or injury which you may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against us by any third party, while participating in this competition or at any time thereafter.
- If we are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, we will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, you shall waive any rights which you may have against us and acknowledge that you will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us, our agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- We may amend, modify or change these Terms and Conditions in our sole and absolute discretion without notice. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Our decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We may refuse to award any prize to you if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. We reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- We are not responsible for any costs the winner may have when claiming or using the prize.
- We reserve the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any winner in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring us or sponsor brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the competition as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- At our request, winners will have the option of participating in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. You consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that you are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- We will use our reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically (sms). If we cannot contact a prize winner after these efforts, that person will lose his or her right to the prize and will forfeit the prize. We reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- If for any reason any prize winner is not eligible to win the prize, that person will lose his or her right to the prize and will forfeit the prize.
- We reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
- We reserve the right to withhold any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner.
- Should the winner be found not to have complied with these competition rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and any prize may be retracted.
- We reserves the right to award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.